Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

What wonderful place do you know about?



I love to crochet and love new patterns.  I have found a few sites that offer free patterns and am amazed at what is out there.  I'd like the knitting and crocheting community to let me know of the various sites that I can link  to my page so we may have lots of exchanging going on.  I am finally extending myself by purchasing more exotic yarns for smaller projects and see now what the fuss is about!  How much nicer it is to have a wool/silk cap than one of squeaky acrylic!  Since I am just beginning, I hope I can get this off and running without too much trouble. Thanks for dropping by!  I will be posting links to other sites once I figure out how to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment