Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Potholders Galore

I have been messing around with various patterns from my crochet book trying to improve my skills. They are fun and quick and interesting - and not very easy, I might add!

Below is the back.  It was hard to get this thing to come our straight and look right, but I think it turned out okay.  The color that looks blue is really a dark teal, and the olive green is really a dark dusty green.  Can't get the colors to come out right - might try again outside and see if the sunlight helps.

This is a cotton potholder made in a pattern called Catherine's Wheel.  I thought it was an appropriate name, but don't like the final outcome.  I think I'll test it out more and see if I can come up with some way to make the "wheels" come out more like a true circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment