Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Friday, September 4, 2009

One Hex and Two Angel Squares

The top two in Silver Blue and White are for Angels Squares for Tavish (are you reading this Paula????).  The second one down is a pattern I made up as I went along.  I call it Paula's Dream Catcher.  I am quite sure there are tons of patterns out there they use the same premise of doing a chain one on the first row, chain two on the second, chain three on the third, etc so that it has that dream catcher effect.  I hope it tickles her sweet big heart!


The last one is for the Hexagon exchange - sort of matches one in the previous post for JaqiD.  It almost got too out of hand with the wonkiness, but changed the corners and had to decrease a couple of stitches on a round.  It is flat!!! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment