Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Megan's Afghan

Sid and I took a six day trip going to Portland, Seattle, Sequim, Hayden, Moscow, Lewiston, then home. So I thought it would be a good thing to start Megan's afghan as Sid does all the driving. I was able to complete about 1/5 of it, but could not crochet coming down some of those curvy roads or would have had nearly half done! It is going quick as am using a size J hook and will look a lot better once I am finished and have added the border (which will be the dark purple). The pattern is "Windowpanes" from the book "Vanna's Afghans All Through the House" by Leisure Arts.


The next one I will start will be for Jon, Bid Daddy to Megan and
Little Brother to me! Need to keep my hands busy.

1 comment: