Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Sweater #2

This is another of my own creations, with the help of Casual Boucle by Sensation's yarn from JoAnne's. I did not make the turtleneck! The yarn is a dream because it crochets into a light fabric instead of the bulk you are expecting. Instead of a chunky sweater this one is light and thin and airy. I love the way it made polka dots all on it's
own! I suppose it could almost pass for Fair Isle crochet. I'm going back for more of this (when it is on sale) to buy enough to make a sweater for my Sisters. Perhaps one for each of us so we can have our photo taken in "look alike" sweaters!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, what is this pattern?

    This is another one of my "I want to make this pattern" pattern.

    ReplyDelete