Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The First Afghan I Ever Made!

Many, many years ago I made my first adult sized afghan for my youngest niece. I had forgotten all about it, but when I mentioned to my SIL that the first one I made was for my nephew (took 8 or so years!) she reminded me of the other one. It took a bit to jog my memory. So, while I was visiting my family I saw this very bright afghan in the closet and decided I needed to take a photo of it lest I forget again!

I can't believe the colors, and that I actually like them! Hah! They remind me of the colors I painted in my bathroom and hallway when I was in my early 20's. This must have been a left over from that. This one is about the size of a youth bed, or trundle bed. Still looks pretty good for being nearly 20 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment