Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cute Hat.....




The thing about this cute hat is that it ISN'T a hat or cap at all.  I'm making an elephant....that's right....an elephant! ;o) Won't she be cute!  This is the body and I will be sewing the bottom together near the middle to make way for the trunk on one end and the feet on the other!

This is a pattern by Reneegurumi, Irina Antonyuk, better known as Irene Strange.  The pattern was gifted to me last year on Ravelry and I am just now getting around to making it.  I think her patterns are sooooooooooooooooooo darling!

Check her out at Reneegurumi - http://www.irenestrange.co.uk/reeneegurumi.html - and check out the elephants! ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Love your blog. Visit my blog and pick up your award!

    ReplyDelete