Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Baby Afghan


A young girl I know is having her second child. The first child she had was born the day after my birthday, and I gave the young couple money to put away ... thinking it would grow to more, but NOT in this economy.
This time I decided to make an afghan for her second which I hear is supposed to be a boy.
I was making a square out of the book called "A Year of Baby Afghans, Book 4" when I remembered the reason I purchased the book for for the August afghan. It should be called "Animal Crackers" as the lower panels have lots of little animals on them...all in 3D.
This is what I have so far!
I'll add a photo of a finished afghan soon.....have to ask Sara if I can use hers! ;o)

ETA:  SARA SAID YES!!

Isn't this the cutest blankie ever!!??!!





1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is very nice - I love that design and the color. That yarn looks very soft and warm. I'm sure it will come in handy for the little baby boy :-) Nice job!

    ReplyDelete