Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My New Tote...

We had a swap in the Itsy Bitsy group.  A GREEN swap in honor of March and St. Patrick's Day. Isn't this a great tote!  Look inside - pockets!
I was lucky to have Liz as my partner.  Besides this beauty.....lots of pads!
I used them for smaller meals -
Can you tell I don't cook!  Then she sent me a beautiful knit cloth
...that I like to also use for my dinners....
I eat while watching TV a lot these days....

Now the group is doing a flower swap ... I have lots of ideas for my partner, who seems to love roses more than anything! Fun!





1 comment:

  1. Hi dear my friend,
    When ıwas looking for a crochet tote pattern, I saw your crochet tote that I like it very much. Also the colors are so nice. I like your nice blog and I joined for your blog just now. Nice to meet you. And best wishes....

    ReplyDelete