Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Library - Well, MOST of it!

The photos were taken with my iMac...it has a cute feature where I can hold down some buttons and the mouse becomes a tool where I can outline the area I want to save in a jpg format. The photo then shows up on my desktop, I transfer it to my iPhoto easily, and then email it to my blog. Wonderful and simple!

So, this is the library as it shows up on Ravelry. Some of the books I have are not in their library, so I can't put them in my library - the only hitch to an otherwise flawless library system! So amazing what these people have done. Hopefully they are going to have another way of categorizing them to I can organize by "squares/blocks" - "children's clothes" - "toys" - etc. You get the idea. They also have an area for magazines and booklets. Now that's a whole new set of photos! ;o)



2 comments: