Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Boy Chuckie

Just could not resist - have been feeling under the weather for 3 days, and thought about what made me feel good and warm and loved and felt I ought to share one of several reasons I feel that way....

This is Chuckie - he is 13 years old, making him "older" than my husband now. He's my big baby boy - follows me all over the house (unless he is asleep) and whines at me when it is time to go to bed. He won't go unless I go (or if I take him in there and sit a moment while he falls asleep - he is a sound sleeper!).

Dogs - such wonderful creations of love and companionship.

1 comment:

  1. He is a cutie. Look at that face!

    Hey, get feeling better! You need to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete