Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Another Few Inches....

Oh, this is soooooo slooooooow...but at least I am not feeling pressured into getting it done. That's generally when I quit something as it becomes "funless" for sure.
Not a lot finished, but more in one day that I have finished previously. Makes me feel sunshiny inside thinking of my darling granddaughter wearing it.  That reminds me - I did do a sweater for the older one that she called her Sunshine sweater. 
I loved that I found the perfect buttons for it, even if they did catch!

I had forgotten about all the little people sweaters I have finished.  Will have to check them all out again. Each one has a different memory attached to it.

Oh - back to the sweater I am making. I did a little more after I took the top photo. Not much, but almost ready to start the sleeves! Yay!
Was sitting next to the new doggie bed - so took the opportunity to use it as a background as it is in some of the same colors.
This shows the pattern very nicely.  I'm liking it the more I crochet!



2 comments:

  1. I like the yarn a lot. It's going to be a very versatile sweater. Think how cute it will be with blue jeans or leggings. Darling!

    Thanks for the info on the protein shakes you like and suggestions. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite Vanna Yarns . . or have I told you that already? I keep thinking of I make a sweater out of it I will be ready for a great grand niece or nephew :0}

    ReplyDelete