Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Pinkalicious Square

This one is called Moody Blues in the book 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares by Jean Leinhauser and Rita Weiss. However, I obviously didn't make it blue!

This whole square is made with my method of making the dc "in the air" which has become addicting to me. So much so that I am now not making the regular slip stitch in the initial chain. I do the invisible join, and then start over after cutting the yarn so that I don't have an obvious chain one or double crochet showing. I quit doing the other double crochet when starting another row of the same color because I was having difficulty in the next row above that one when I got to that stitch. Too much bulk for my taste.

This one turned out nicely! Do you think you can find any of my joins??????

2 comments:

  1. making a dc "in the air"

    What is this. Again, something I read on your blog that I have never heard about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This square is just gorgeous! I love the pinkalicious colors.

    ReplyDelete