Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Secret Elf

I finally opened all the little wrapped gifts from my Elf - no small task!  I received some lovely items, not to mention the fun! I have way too much chocolate, but with the fruit is won't be so bad. The doggies received a bag of doggie cookies. On the bottom you can see a set of business cards Tavish had made for me, as well as the little wallet for cards, or whatever. It contained a huge selection of markers she made.  Really lovely!  There is only one very small problem...I have no idea what the beautiful black/navy crocheted "ribbon" with pearls on it is for....I have no clue.  Clueless....but am not blond!

Thanks Paula!!!





 

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet it's a garland.

    What great things!

    ReplyDelete