Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bordered AND Mailed!

The border is a pattern from Edie Eckman's book, "Around the Corner; Crochet Borders" which I LOVE!  It is a must have for anyone who does afghans.  I believe this pattern is #93.  It is the second time I have used one from the book, and believe me she makes doing borders a true delight!

Hopefully it will arrive on Friday, but if not it just prolong's the Christmas celebration, so that's just fine. 
 





 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful afghan! I'm sure it's going to be well received and enjoyed.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your afghan is gorgeous! What a lucky young lady to have such a generous and talented great-aunt. I'm a new follower and am enjoying your blog very much. Merry Christmas to you!

    Julie (twistedstrands.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect border. She will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! You have inspired me to make one too! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great! Another book I need for my library.
    Hum, I wonder to myself, can I get the hubby to build on another room for a library . . . probably not . . LOL

    ReplyDelete