Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Trying to make friends....

I'm holding the Border Collie while coaxing the cat out from the underground pipe area - he is actually stretching rather than going after the dog. Then he trusted me enough to come out....I held on tight to the collar, and just seconds after the last shot Maggie tried to grab the cat with a quick snap! Luckily I held on tight and the cat went back to his hiding place.

Hopefully I can get Maggie to see that this is my friendly stray cat rather than another rabbit or grey squirrel! I have never had a problem with introducing dogs and cats before this....Maggie is too intense to actually listen, which is a big problem.

I shall keep trying!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty kitty! I have many strays that I feed. Two sisters come to my door for a spoonful of canned food. The rest I feed dried food. I just feel so bad for them all. Stray cats is a very, very big problem in this country.

    Love the baby afghan for Eva. I am working on another granny stripe, this time for a baby boy.

    Have a great week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete