Today is the FIRST day of the rest of your life!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Just as an added note to my blog about the crochet hooks from Turn-of-the-Century, they are about 7 1/2 inches long, so large enough to do a small Tunisian crochet project - but the point was just a bit too pointy for me.  I took an emery board and filed it down to a smoother tip and now it is perfect for my work - or I should say THEY are perfect, as I did all of them.  I like the way they feel, and once I got use to holding my work a little farther from my body the end of the hook quit hitting me in the chest! Cheeky little fellow!  I think anyone would love these hooks!



And so, here's to you and your loved one(s) that you will enjoy each other's company today!
Dance happily....or not...


And so - Happy Valentine's Day! I was busy the morning getting ready for company and didn't make it on-line earlier to wish everyone a great day! I hope all your Valentine wishes come true! I received two lovely packages from my two Secret Valentine swaps, so am happy.

These are photos of real Valentine cards I found on-line ages ago when I was doing a presentation at one of my club luncheons.  So innocent back then!


No comments:

Post a Comment